Search Within Results
- Watervliet 4th grade teacher, Khalan Heid, describes what parents should know about the Common Core as her students work together to explore non-fiction texts.
- Michele Murphy of South Huntington, Long Island, describes why she supports new challenges and opportunities for her daughter through instruction with the Common Core learning standards.
- Central New York parent Katherine DeJesus says her daughter is having a great year at the Vernon-Verona-Sherrill Central School District, where the 3rd grader is thriving under rigorous Common Core...
- After hearing her college-aged son talk about the academic demands on campus, Lisa Christoffel, a Greece, NY parent, describes the advice she's now giving her 8th grade son who attends Odyssey...
- Latoya Credle, a mother of five children in the Brooklyn public schools, says she has seen how the Common Core is helping them. Credle, an active parent volunteer, says preparing kids to be college-...