Search Within Results
- As the New York State Education Department released the results of the 3-8 Grade State Assessments for the 2013-2014 year, educators from across the State offer perspectives on the value of the data...
- As New York State released fifty-percent of annotated questions used in the 2014 State assessments for 3-8 grades, educators from Saratoga, Washington and Westchester Counties describe the value of...
- Watervliet 6th grade teacher Don Stevens says his students are meeting new challenges everyday, by analyzing texts like 'The Lightning Thief.'
- In Smithtown, New York, 6th grade ELA teacher Michelle Labuski sees her students making real world connections through deeper understanding and problem solving with the Common Core.
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.