Search Within Results
- Math coach Nick Timpone takes us from Common Core standards in kindergarten through Grade 5 and demonstrates hands-on ideas, games, activities and models that teachers can take back to their...
- As the New York State Education Department released the results of the 3-8 Grade State Assessments for the 2013-2014 year, educators from across the State offer perspectives on the value of the data...
- As New York State released fifty-percent of annotated questions used in the 2014 State assessments for 3-8 grades, educators from Saratoga, Washington and Westchester Counties describe the value of...
- What a difference a school year makes! Educators who gathered for the Network Team Institute in May talk about the transformation in teaching and learning across New York State. They say we've turned...
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.