Search Within Results
Topic: Network Team Institute Materials: November 2-3, 2011
- Data Driven Instruction training will focus on what school leaders and teachers can do to turn data analysis into action which impacts student outcomes. Trainers will meet participants where they are...
- Deputy Commissioner Ken Slentz and Senior Fellow Kate Gerson provide an overview of the Common Core and the steps to implementation. NYSED Common Core Implementation
- This kit is designed to help Network Teams prepare teachers and administrators for the implementation of the Common Core State Standards. The kit contains a facilitation guide and a full day...
- David Coleman will introduce the PARCC Content Frameworks for ELA to outline the assessment expectations based on the Common Core. PARCC Model Content Frameworks for ELA/LiteracyPARCC OverviewCommon...
- The Network Team Institute is a training program for representatives from school-based Network Teams or BOCES based Network Teams, school leaders and teacher ambassadors from across New York State....