Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Network Team Institute: February 4-7, 2013
- Students cut a rectangular shape into 6 equal units. They show three different ways of cutting it.
- Students are introduced to counting 10-19 objects by sorting them into 10 ones and some more ones. They count out 10 objects and circle the group. Then they "count on" from 10 to find the total...
- Students use choral response in a fluency activity as they recognize and say the number of dots on each 10-frame, then "count on" from 10 the Say Ten way and the regular way.
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.
- Students count 10-19 sticks by first making a group of 10, then counting them the Say Ten and the regular way.
- K-5 Mathematics High-Level Agenda Session 1: Module Focus for GK-M5 Session 1 Presentation Session 1 Handout Curriculum Map Session 2: Coherence - Fractions Across the Grades Session 2 Presentation...
- Kindergarten Mathematics Module 5: Numbers 10─20; Count to 100 by Ones and Tens Up to this point in Grade K, students have worked intensively within 10 and have often counted to 30 using the Rekenrek...
- K-5 Mathematics High-Level Agenda Session 1: Module Focus for G3-M5 Session 1 Presentation Session 1 Handout Curriculum Map Session 2: Coherence - Fractions Across the Grades Session 2 Presentation...
- Grade 3 Mathematics Module 5: Fractions as Numbers on the Number Line In this 35-day Grade 3 module, students extend and deepen second grade practice with "equal shares" to understanding fractions as...