Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Topic: Network Team Institute: February 4-7, 2013
- Students cut a rectangular shape into 6 equal units. They show three different ways of cutting it.
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.
- K-5 Mathematics High-Level Agenda Session 1: Module Focus for G3-M5 Session 1 Presentation Session 1 Handout Curriculum Map Session 2: Coherence - Fractions Across the Grades Session 2 Presentation...
- Grade 3 Mathematics Module 5: Fractions as Numbers on the Number Line In this 35-day Grade 3 module, students extend and deepen second grade practice with "equal shares" to understanding fractions as...
- ELA 3-5 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 Zip file of materials for Session 1 Zip file of materials for Session 2 Zip file of Supplemental Activity ELA 3-5 Professional Development Materials...