Search Within Results
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Performance Level Descriptions Performance Level Descriptions (PLDs) describe the range of knowledge and skills students should demonstrate at a given performance level. How were the PLDs developed...
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 1 (Go to Day Two Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- This is the evening presentation from day three of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012. The presentation is titled: Positioning ELLs/Bilingual Learners at the Core of the Core
- ELA 3-8 Professional Development Materials - Day 2 (Go to Day One Materials: Sessions 1-4) Scaffolding Texts and Tasks for English Language LearnersDownload Session 1 Materials: Positioning ELLs/...
- This introduction describes the lesson exemplars that demonstrate ways to support ELLs/MLLs in mastering lessons in the three Core Knowledge Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Anthologies. Additionally, the...
- These routines include the most prominent skill routines introduced in kindergarten and first grade, but they also appear in second grade. In the routines, the text in blue boxes is the text that...
- The lesson exemplars for English Language Learners (ELLs)/Multilingual Language Learners (MLLs) in Grades 3-9 demonstrate ways to support these students in mastering the English language arts lessons...