Search Within Results
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- This workbook is designed to assist NTs/NTEs, District Superintendents and superintendents in their ongoing CCSS, APPR and DDI implementation efforts. The tools in the workbook are aligned to the...
- This is the evening presentation from day two of the Network Team Institute held July 9-13, 2012. The presentation is titled: Differentiation for Special Education in a Common Core WorldEvaluating...
- Research Redesign Research Redesign Survey Research Redesign (Responses) Session 1 Research to Build & Present Knowledge The purpose of this session is to introduce a CCSS-aligned research unit...
- Justification of the Standards; a presentation by Ken Slentz, Deputy Commissioner of P-12 Education for the New York State Education Department, on day three of the November 26-29, 2012 Network Team...
- CCSS Draft District Road Map for 2012-13 - These presentation slides from the July 2012 Network Team Institute provide an overview of the network teams implementation workbook. CCSS APPR and DDI...
- The Board of Regents has asked the New York State Education Department (NYSED) to host a Learning Summit on teacher and principal evaluation on Thursday, May 7. At the live webcast event, the Board...