Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Kindergarten Mathematics Module 5: Numbers 10─20; Count to 100 by Ones and Tens Up to this point in Grade K, students have worked intensively within 10 and have often counted to 30 using the Rekenrek...
- Objective: Count 10 objects within counts of 10 to 20 objects, and describe as 10 ones and __ ones.
- Objective: Model with objects and represent numbers 10 to 20 with place value or Hide Zero cards.
- Objective: Count and circle 10 objects within images of 10 to 20 objects and describe as 10 ones and ___ ones.
- Objective: Count straws the Say Ten way to 19; make a pile for each ten.
- Objective: Count straws the Say Ten way to 20; make a pile for each ten.
- Objective: Model and write numbers 10 to 20 as number bonds.
- Objective: Draw teen numbers from abstract to pictorial.
- Objective: Explore numbers on the Rekenrek. (Optional.)