Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Students use choral response in a fluency activity as they recognize and say the number of dots on each 10-frame, then "count on" from 10 the Say Ten way and the regular way.
- This Common Core video features Kindergarten students from Watervliet, NY using objects to compose and decompose numbers from 11-16 and drawing equations to demonstrate their understanding. The...
- Students are introduced to counting 10-19 objects by sorting them into 10 ones and some more ones. They count out 10 objects and circle the group. Then they "count on" from 10 to find the total...
- This Mathematics Common Core video features Kindergarten students from Watervliet Elementary School in Watervliet, New York. This lesson demonstrates Focus Standard K.OA.1: Represent addition and...
- This Mathematics Common Core video features Kindergarten students from Watervliet Elementary School in Watervliet, New York. This lesson focuses on Focus Standard K.CC.2: Count forward beginning from...
- Students practice counting 10-19 objects by first making a group of 10. They then count the objects the Say Ten way and the regular way.
- Students count 10-19 sticks by first making a group of 10, then counting them the Say Ten and the regular way.
- Learn about how Common Core, Inc. is providing students with challenging, rigorous instruction in the Common Core with content-rich curriculum.
- This video shows an effective read-aloud and is part of the professional development workshop developed by Core Knowledge to help with implementing Grades K-2 Common Core ELA Curriculum. Please refer...