Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.
- As New York State released fifty-percent of annotated questions used in the 2014 State assessments for 3-8 grades, educators from Saratoga, Washington and Westchester Counties describe the value of...
- As the New York State Education Department released the results of the 3-8 Grade State Assessments for the 2013-2014 year, educators from across the State offer perspectives on the value of the data...
- This Mathematics Common Core lesson features fifth grade students from LP Quinn Elementary School in Tupper Lake, NY. The lesson focuses on Math Standard NBT.7 Divide decimals by single-digit whole...
- Students use choral response in fluency activities involving fractions. The teacher says a fraction and the students say the other part of one whole. Students skip count by 1 tenth using fractions...
- A fifth grade student in Windsor, New York describes how he's learning about fractions. His teacher wants parents to know that the Common Core is at the heart of this excitement.
- Common Core in Action: fifth graders at Nathaniel Rochester Community School, also known as School 3, were enthusiastically engaged in challenging math and English Language Arts lessons when New York...