Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.
- As New York State released fifty-percent of annotated questions used in the 2014 State assessments for 3-8 grades, educators from Saratoga, Washington and Westchester Counties describe the value of...
- This Mathematics Common Core video features third grade students from John F. Kennedy Intermediate School located in Deer Park, Long Island. The lesson demonstrates Focus Standard 3.MD.8: Solve real...
- As the New York State Education Department released the results of the 3-8 Grade State Assessments for the 2013-2014 year, educators from across the State offer perspectives on the value of the data...
- Students fold fraction strips, then shade in the units.
- Students cut a rectangular shape into 6 equal units. They show three different ways of cutting it.
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.
- This video clip is an example of the Common Core approach to teaching mathematics. This video was included in the professional development materials presented at the November Network Team...