Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 9 ELA Module 4 is a one-unit module. Please refer to the Grade 9 ELA Module 4 overview page.
- In this unit, students engage with Virginia Woolf’s A Room of One’s Own, continuing to build skills for close reading and analysis of nonfiction as well developing their ability to identify and...
- In Unit 9.2.1, students analyze the development and refinement of common central ideas in Edgar Allan Poe’s short story “The Tell-Tale Heart” and Emily Dickinson’s poem “I felt a Funeral, in my Brain...
- In this unit, students continue to develop habits and skills related to close reading, annotation, using evidence, building vocabulary, and participating in structured discussion, and they do so with...
- In the first unit of Module 1, students are introduced to many of the foundational skills, practices, and routines that they build upon and strengthen throughout the unit: close reading, annotating...