Search Within Results
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Publishers’ Criteria for the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts and Literacy, Grades K–2 Developed by the authors of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), these criteria are...
- This document, through a description of critical components of a comprehensive literacy program, supports educators in evaluating their current literacy programs and in making informed decisions...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Day 1 Morning Presentation: Literacy Shifts in Content Areas: P-2 Afternoon Presentation: Text-Dependent Questions in the Early Grades Session 1: Literacy Shifts in P‐2 and the Three Pillar Model...
- The Core Knowledge Language Arts Program: Bibliography
- Resources for Common Core in ELA/ Literacy, Shift 1 PK-5 Balancing Informational Text and Literature video: Appendix B: Common Core Standards for ELA/Literacy: Text Exemplars and Sample Performance...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...