Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 5 Module 2: Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations In Module 2 students apply patterns of the base ten system to mental strategies and a sequential study of multiplication...
- Grade 5 Module 1: Place Value and Decimal Fractions In Module 1, students’ understanding of the patterns in the base ten system are extended from Grade 4’s work with place value of multi-digit whole...
- Grade 5 Module 4: Multiplication and Division of Fractions and Decimal Fractions Grade 5’s Module 4 extends student understanding of fraction operations to multiplication and division of both...
- Objective: Use exponents to denote powers of 10 with application to metric conversions.
- Objective: Use whole number multiplication to express equivalent measurements.
- Objective: Use decimal multiplication to express equivalent measurements.
- Objective: Solidify fluency with Grade 5 skills.