Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 5 Module 2: Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations In Module 2 students apply patterns of the base ten system to mental strategies and a sequential study of multiplication...
- Grade 5 Module 4: Multiplication and Division of Fractions and Decimal Fractions Grade 5’s Module 4 extends student understanding of fraction operations to multiplication and division of both...
- Objective: Multiply multi-digit whole numbers and multiples of 10 using place value patterns and the distributive and associative properties.
- Objective: Estimate multi-digit products by rounding factors to a basic fact and using place value patterns.
- Objective: Convert numerical expressions into unit form as a mental strategy for multi-digit multiplication.
- Objective: Multiply decimal fractions with tenths by multi-digit whole numbers using place value understanding to record partial products.
- Objective: Reason about the product of a whole number and a decimal with hundredths using place value understanding and estimation.