Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- In this lesson, students continue to read, write, and discuss their Magic Tree House books with the Book Clubs established in Lesson 1. In the Opening, students choose one member of their Book Club...
- This lesson follows a similar pattern to Lessons 1–3 in terms of outcome: Students read a chapter (or two) from their Magic Tree House books and complete a Capturing Key Details recording form with...
- In Lesson 7, students begin the second part of the assessment, starting their Fishbowl discussion with their new triads.
- In this lesson, students complete their Mid-Unit 2 Assessment. They finish their discussion with their new triads (begun in Lesson 7). They then return to their Expert Research Matrix to fill in Part...
- In this eight-week module, students explore the questions: “Who is the wolf in fiction?” and “Who is the wolf in fact?” They begin by analyzing how the wolf is characterized in traditional stories,...