Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 1 Module 3: Ordering and Comparing Length Measurements as Numbers Module 3 begins by extending students’ kindergarten experiences with direct length comparison to indirect comparison whereby...
- Grade 1 Module 6: Place Value, Comparison, Addition and Subtraction to 100 In this final module of the Grade 1 curriculum, students bring together their learning from Module 1 through Module 5 to...
- Grade 5 Module 2: Multi-Digit Whole Number and Decimal Fraction Operations In Module 2 students apply patterns of the base ten system to mental strategies and a sequential study of multiplication...
- Grade 4 Module 5: Fraction Equivalence, Ordering, and Operations In this 40-day module, students build on their Grade 3 work with unit fractions as they explore fraction equivalence and extend this...
- Grade 5 Module 4: Multiplication and Division of Fractions and Decimal Fractions Grade 5’s Module 4 extends student understanding of fraction operations to multiplication and division of both...
- Grade 3 Module 7: Geometry and Measurement Word Problems This 40-day final module of the year offers students intensive practice with word problems, as well as hands-on investigation experiences with...
- Grade 4 Module 7: Exploring Measurement with Multiplication In this 20-day module, students build their competencies in measurement as they relate multiplication to the conversion of measurement...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 1: Counting to 5 Module 1 capitalizes on the energy and excitement young students have as they enter their first day of Pre-K by providing a playful and active yet...