Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grades 6-8 ELA Common Core Implementation Review - Zip file Participants will assess the current CCSS implementation efforts to determine their current areas of strength and challenges. Participants...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Myths: Not Just Long Ago In this module, students are involved in a deep study of mythology, its purposes, and elements. Students will read Rick Riordan’s The Lightning Thief (780L), a high-interest...
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- In this lesson students prepare for their performance task, their own hero's journey narrative, by revisiting the informational text, "The Hero's Journey" and using it to deconstruct the hero's...
- In this lesson students analyze a model narrative and begin planning their own narratives.
- Mid-Unit 3 Assessment Part 1: Researching the Destruction Caused by the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake and Fires
- • In this lesson, students continue reading articles and completing their Researcher’s Notebook. This is the last lesson where students will conduct research on their topic. Lesson 4 is the mid-...
- Forming a Research-Based Claim: Creating Stakeholders Charts
- Overview This English Language Arts /Literacy Unit empowers students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: Reading complex texts closely to analyze textual...