Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- CASE STUDY: ESPERANZA’S STORY In this second unit, students will apply their new learning about human rights through a case study of how a fictional character responds to human rights challenges....
- UNIT 3, CULMINATING PROJECT: READERS THEATER: ESPERANZA RISING, FROM NOVEL TO SCRIPT In this third unit, students will continue to apply what they have learned about human rights by creating scripts...
- In this unit, students begin to build background knowledge about the process of scientific inquiry and how new or improved technologies are developed to meet the needs of society.
- In Unit 2, students continue to build their reading and writing skills as well as their understanding of how new or improved technologies are developed to meet the needs of society, through a case...
- In this unit, students choose to research about either Roberto Clemente or Althea Gibson: two respected American sports figures. Students will develop their understanding of the cultural context in...