Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- The Civil Rights Movement and The Little Rock Nine In this module, students will study the U.S. civil rights movement, focusing particularly on The Little Rock Nine. They will consider the question “...
- In this second module, students read and analyze Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream. As with any of Shakespeare’s play, many rich themes are present; in this module, students will focus...
- Overview These English Language Arts/Literacy Units empower students with critical reading and writing skills at the heart of the Common Core: analyzing and writing evidence-based arguments. This...
- In this module, students analyze arguments and the evidence used to support arguments to determine whether sufficient evidence has been used and whether the evidence is relevant in support of the...
- In this module, students will study Japanese-American relations during World War II.
- Overview The Researching to Deepen Understanding units lay out an inquiry process through which students learn how to deepen their understanding of topics. Students pose and refine inquiry questions...
- Overview This English Language Arts /Literacy Unit empowers students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: Reading complex texts closely to analyze textual...
- Working With Evidence: Taking a Stand In this second module, students will continue to develop their ability to closely read text while studying the theme of taking a stand. During the first half of...
- Overview Making Evidence-Based Claims ELA/Literacy Units empower students with a critical reading and writing skill at the heart of the Common Core: making evidence-based claims about complex texts...
- Finding Home: Refugees In this module, students will develop their ability to read and understand complex text as they consider the challenges of fictional and real refugees. In the first unit,...