Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- The lessons in the NYS modules for grades 3-5 are designed to focus on teaching students to read, write, and speak about complex texts. The instruction outlined in the modules provides a 60-minute...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- The Foundational Reading and Language Standards Resources Package for Grades 3–5 is designed with three purposes: to articulate the research base for instruction regarding reading foundations...
- Introduces the unit and Peter Pan to students.
- The Timeline Cards will be used in conjunction with Timeline Posters. Cards will be added to your posters at various times throughout the unit.
- This introduction describes the lesson exemplars that demonstrate ways to support ELLs/MLLs in mastering lessons in the three Core Knowledge Tell It Again! Read-Aloud Anthologies. Additionally, the...
- These routines include the most prominent skill routines introduced in kindergarten and first grade, but they also appear in second grade. In the routines, the text in blue boxes is the text that...
- The lesson exemplars for English Language Learners (ELLs)/Multilingual Language Learners (MLLs) in Grades 3-9 demonstrate ways to support these students in mastering the English language arts lessons...