Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Session 1: A Story of Units Overview Materials Subtraction with Renaming Video
- Session 2 - Module Analysis of G2-M3 and G5-M3 Materials Interpret a Fraction as Division Video Skip Counting by Ones, Tens and Hundreds Video
- Authentic Reading Materials CCSS-aligned instructional materials include authentic reading materials. Authentic reading materials include published works that are typically encountered by students in...
- A Story of Units provides a clearly sequenced and comprehensive educational program. Coupled with effective and replicable professional development, A Story of Units provides New York teachers with...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Resources for Common Core in ELA/ Literacy, Shift 1 PK-5 Balancing Informational Text and Literature video: Appendix B: Common Core Standards for ELA/Literacy: Text Exemplars and Sample Performance...
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The following chart displays the array of inquiries being developed for each grade level. By viewing the topics for each inquiry, curriculum teams can begin planning their work to develop additional...