Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- This Mathematics Common Core video features third grade students from John F. Kennedy Intermediate School located in Deer Park, Long Island. The lesson demonstrates Focus Standard 3.MD.8: Solve real...
- Grade 3 Module 7: Geometry and Measurement Word Problems This 40-day final module of the year offers students intensive practice with word problems, as well as hands-on investigation experiences with...
- Students tessellate to bridge geometry experience with the study of perimeter in Topic C. They first decompose a quadrilateral and then rearrange the parts. They use the new shape to tile. ...
- Topic D utilizes the line plot, familiar from Module 6, to help students draw conclusions about perimeter and area measurements (3.MD.4). Early in the topic, students find different possible...
- In Topic E, students solve problems involving area and perimeter. After an initial lesson problem solving with perimeter, students apply this knowledge to create a robot composed of rectangles. ...