Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 3 Module 6: Collecting and Displaying Data This 10-day module builds on Grade 2 concepts about data, graphing, and line plots. The two topics in this module focus on generating and analyzing...
- Grade 3 Module 7: Geometry and Measurement Word Problems This 40-day final module of the year offers students intensive practice with word problems, as well as hands-on investigation experiences with...
- Topic A begins with a lesson in which students generate categorical data, organize it, and then represent it in a variety of forms. Drawing on Grade 2 knowledge, students might initially use tally...
- In Topic B, students learn that intervals do not have to be whole numbers, but can also have fractional values that facilitate recording measurement data with greater precision. In Lesson 5, they...
- Topic D utilizes the line plot, familiar from Module 6, to help students draw conclusions about perimeter and area measurements (3.MD.4). Early in the topic, students find different possible...