Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Kindergarten Mathematics Module 5: Numbers 10─20; Count to 100 by Ones and Tens Up to this point in Grade K, students have worked intensively within 10 and have often counted to 30 using the Rekenrek...
- Kindergarten Module 1: Numbers to 10 Curriculum in A Story of Unit Module 1 of the Kindergarten curriculum in A Story of Units. In Topics A and B, classification activities allow students to...
- Grade K Module 2: Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Shapes Module 2 explores two-dimensional and three-dimensional shapes. Students learn about flat and solid shapes independently as well as...
- Grade K Module 3: Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 10 After students observed, analyzed, and classified objects by shape into pre-determined categories in Module 2, they now...
- Grade K Module 4: Number Pairs, Addition and Subtraction to 10 Module 4 marks the next exciting step in math for kindergartners, addition and subtraction! They begin to harness their practiced...
- Grade K Module 6: Analyzing, Comparing, and Composing Shapes Kindergarten comes to a close with another opportunity for students to explore geometry in Module 6. Throughout the year, students have...