Search Within Results
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- This memo provides guidance for educators and administrators about implementing the research skills addressed in the Prekindergarten – Grade 12 ELA/Literacy Common Core State Standards. Included here...
- Led by: The William Floyd School District’s (WFSD) Universal Accelerated Mathematics Program Objective: Participants will learn real-time, in the moment decision making strategies to differentiate...
- Curriculum & Instruction: Planning and Implementing Scaffolds in Mathematics to Support Struggling Students Including Students with Disabilities Presenters: Kathleen R. Scholand, Mattituck-...
- NYSED is working on an initiative to translate the mathematics curriculum modules into the top 5 languages spoken in New York State, including Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Arabic,...
- The lesson exemplars for English Language Learners (ELLs)/Multilingual Language Learners (MLLs) in Grades 3-9 demonstrate ways to support these students in mastering the English language arts lessons...