Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 3 Module 4: Multiplication and Area In this 20-day module students explore area as an attribute of two-dimensional figures and relate it to their prior understandings of multiplication....
- Topic D creates an opportunity for students to solve problems involving area (3.MD.7b). Students decompose and/or compose composite regions into non-overlapping rectangles, find the area of each...
- In Topic A, students begin to conceptualize area as the amount of two-dimensional surface that is contained within a plane figure. They come to understand that the space can be tiled with unit...
- In Topic B, students progress from using square tile manipulatives to drawing their own area models. Anticipating the final structure of an array, they complete rows and columns in figures such as...
- In Topic C, students manipulate rectangular arrays to concretely demonstrate the arithmetic properties in anticipation of the following lessons. They do this by cutting rectangular grids and...