Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Grade 3 Module 1: Properties of Multiplication and Division and Solving Problems with Units of 2–5 and 10 This 25-day module begins the year by building on students’ fluency with addition and...
- Grade 3 Module 3: Multiplication and Division with Units of 0, 1, 6–9, and Multiples of 10 This 25-day module builds directly on students’ work with multiplication and division in Module 1. Module 3...
- Grade 3 Module 4: Multiplication and Area In this 20-day module students explore area as an attribute of two-dimensional figures and relate it to their prior understandings of multiplication....
- Grade 3 Mathematics Module 5: Fractions as Numbers on the Number Line In this 35-day Grade 3 module, students extend and deepen second grade practice with "equal shares" to understanding fractions as...
- Grade 3 Module 6: Collecting and Displaying Data This 10-day module builds on Grade 2 concepts about data, graphing, and line plots. The two topics in this module focus on generating and analyzing...
- Grade 3 Module 7: Geometry and Measurement Word Problems This 40-day final module of the year offers students intensive practice with word problems, as well as hands-on investigation experiences with...
- Grade 3 Module 2: Place Value and Problem Solving with Units of Measure Module 2 uses place value to unify measurement, rounding skills, and the standard algorithms for addition and subtraction. ...