Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Topic: Common Core Learning Standards
- Fourth grader Rashard says it feels great to see hard work paying off with stronger writing skills. His teacher at P.369K, District 75 in Brooklyn says Rashard is making progress by thinking...
- This English Language Arts Common Core video features fourth grade students from LP Quinn Elementary School in Tupper Lake, NY. The lesson focuses on RI.4.1: Refer to details in a text when...
- As the New York State Education Department released the results of the 3-8 Grade State Assessments for the 2013-2014 year, educators from across the State offer perspectives on the value of the data...
- As New York State released fifty-percent of annotated questions used in the 2014 State assessments for 3-8 grades, educators from Saratoga, Washington and Westchester Counties describe the value of...
- 10-year-old Makenzie of East Greenbush explains how she's understanding fractions in new ways.
- This Mathematics Common Core lesson features fourth grade students from Fort Ann Elementary School in Fort Ann, NY. The lesson focuses on Math Standards 4.OA.3 - Solve multi step word problems posed...
- Watervliet 4th grade teacher, Khalan Heid, describes what parents should know about the Common Core as her students work together to explore non-fiction texts.
- This English Language Arts Common Core video features fourth grade students from John F. Kennedy Intermediate School located in Deer Park, Long Island. The lesson focuses on ELA Standard RL.4.1 -...
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.