Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Grade 2 Module 7: Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data Module 7 presents an opportunity for students to practice addition and subtraction strategies within 100 and problem-solving skills as...
- Objective: Explore $1,000. How many $10 bills can we change for a thousand dollar bill?
- Objective: Use mental strategies to relate compositions of 10 tens as 1 hundred to 10 ones as 1 ten.
- Objective: Use different strategies to make $1 or make change from $1.
- Objective: Use the fewest number of coins to make a given value.