Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Module 4 builds on students’ work with teen numbers to now work within 40. Working within 40 helps students focus on the units, tens and ones, which can be easily modeled pictorially and concretely...
- Topic D begins with students applying the Module 2 strategies of counting on and making ten to larger numbers, this time making a ten that is built on a structure of other tens. In Lesson 13,...
- In Topic F, students begin adding like units within pairs of two-digit numbers. Lesson 23 focuses on taking interpretations of two-digit numbers a step further, having students interpret numbers such...
- Topic B extends students’ use of counting sequences and understanding of tens and ones to numbers up to and including 120. In Lesson 3, students apply their understanding of tens and ones to two-...
- During Topic C, students apply all of their place value and Level 3 strategy knowledge to add pairs of two-digit numbers to sums within 100. To this point, students have only added pairs of two-digit...
- During Topic D, students discuss and compare the various place value strategies they use when adding to 100 (1.NBT.4). Students have the opportunity to explain their thinking and better understand...