Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Grade 8 Module 5: Examples of Functions from Geometry In the first topic of this 15 day module, students learn the concept of a function and why functions are necessary for describing geometric...
- Grade 8 Module 6: Linear Functions In Grades 6 and 7, students worked with data involving a single variable. Module 6 introduces students to bivariate data. Students are introduced to a function as...
- In Topic A of Module 5, students learn the concept of a function and why functions are necessary for describing geometric concepts and occurrences in everyday life. The module begins by explaining...
- Topic A begins to examine the relationship between two variables using linear functions (8.F.B.4). Linear functions are connected to a context, using the initial value and slope as a rate of change...