Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Learn about how Common Core, Inc. is providing students with challenging, rigorous instruction in the Common Core with content-rich curriculum.
- This video will help you learn about the pedagogical approach of “A Story of Units,” Instructional Shifts demanded by the Common Core State Standards and eight standards for mathematical practice.
- Students are introduced to counting 10-19 objects by sorting them into 10 ones and some more ones. They count out 10 objects and circle the group. Then they "count on" from 10 to find the total...
- Students use choral response in a fluency activity as they recognize and say the number of dots on each 10-frame, then "count on" from 10 the Say Ten way and the regular way.
- Students count 10-19 sticks by first making a group of 10, then counting them the Say Ten and the regular way.