Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Objective: Use different strategies to make $1 or make change from $1.
- Objective: Use the fewest number of coins to make a given value.
- Objective: Explore $1,000. How many $10 bills can we change for a thousand dollar bill?
- Objective: Use dimes and pennies as representations of numbers to 120.
- Objective: Count on using pennies from any single coin.
- Objective: Model decompositions of 7 using a story situation, sets, and number bonds.