Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- In Topic D, students learn to compare two populations with similar variability. They learn to consider sampling variability when deciding if there is evidence that the means or the proportions of...
- In Topics C and D, students focus on using random sampling to draw informal inferences about a population (7.SP.A.1, 7.SP.A.2). In Topic C, they investigate sampling from a population (7.SP.A.2). ...
- In Topic B, students move to comparing probabilities from simulations to computed probabilities that are based on theoretical models (7.SP.C.6, 7.SP.C.7). They calculate probabilities of compound...
- In Topics A and B, students learn to interpret the probability of an event as the proportion of the time that the event will occur when a chance experiment is repeated many times (7.SP.C.5). They...
- Grade 7 Module 5: Statistics and Probability In this module, students begin their study of probability, learning how to interpret probabilities and how to compute probabilities in simple settings. ...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...