Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Grade 4 Module 6: Decimal Fractions This 20-day module gives students their first opportunity to explore decimal numbers via their relationship to decimal fractions, expressing a given quantity in...
- Grade 5 Module 5: Addition and Multiplication with Volume and Area In this 25-day module, students work with two- and three-dimensional figures. Volume is introduced to students through concrete...
- Grade 4 Module 5: Fraction Equivalence, Ordering, and Operations In this 40-day module, students build on their Grade 3 work with unit fractions as they explore fraction equivalence and extend this...
- Grade 5 Module 4: Multiplication and Division of Fractions and Decimal Fractions Grade 5’s Module 4 extends student understanding of fraction operations to multiplication and division of both...
- Grade 3 Mathematics Module 5: Fractions as Numbers on the Number Line In this 35-day Grade 3 module, students extend and deepen second grade practice with "equal shares" to understanding fractions as...
- Grade 5 Module 3: Addition and Subtraction of Fractions In Module 3, students' understanding of addition and subtraction of fractions extends from earlier work with fraction equivalence and decimals...