Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Grade 2 Module 3: Place Value, Counting, and Comparison of Numbers to 1,000 In this 25-day Grade 2 module, students expand their skill with and understanding of units by bundling ones, tens, and...
- Grade 2 Module 7: Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data Module 7 presents an opportunity for students to practice addition and subtraction strategies within 100 and problem-solving skills as...
- Objective: Explore $1,000. How many $10 bills can we change for a thousand dollar bill?
- Objective: Use the fewest number of coins to make a given value.
- Objective: Use different strategies to make $1 or make change from $1.
- In Topic B, students solve problems involving coins and bills. They begin at the concrete level in Lesson 6, using play money to review the different coin values from Grade 1. Beginning with the...