Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Grade 6 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Unit Rates Students begin their sixth grade year investigating the concepts of ratio and rate. They use multiple forms of ratio language and ratio notation,...
- Grade 6 Module 2: Arithmetic Operations Including Division of Fractions In Module 1, students used their existing understanding of multiplication and division as they began their study of ratios and...
- Grade 6 Module 3: Rational Numbers Students are familiar with the number line and determining the location of positive fractions, decimals, and whole numbers from previous grades. Students extend the...
- Grade 6 Module 4: Expressions and Equations In Module 4, Expressions and Equations, students extend their arithmetic work to include using letters to represent numbers in order to understand that...
- Grade 6 Module 5: Area, Surface Area, and Volume Problems In this module, students utilize their previous experiences in order to understand and develop formulas for area, volume, and surface area. ...
- Grade 6 Module 6: Statistics In this module, students move from simply representing data into analysis of data. Students begin to think and reason statistically, first by recognizing a statistical...