Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Objective: Apply concepts to create unit rulers and measure lengths using unit rulers.
- Objective: Measure various objects using centimeter rulers and meter sticks.
- Objective: Develop estimation strategies by applying prior knowledge of length and using mental benchmarks.
- Objective: Measure and compare lengths using centimeters and meters.
- Objective: Measure and compare lengths using standard metric length units and non-standard lengths units; relate measurement to unit size.
- Objective: Solve addition and subtraction word problems using the ruler as a number line.
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.
- This Mathematics Common Core video features second grade students from Milton Terrace North Elementary School located in Ballston Spa, NY. This lesson demonstrates Focus Standard 2.MD.10: Solve...