Search Within Results
Common Core: Standard
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Grade K Module 6: Analyzing, Comparing, and Composing Shapes Kindergarten comes to a close with another opportunity for students to explore geometry in Module 6. Throughout the year, students have...
- Kindergarten Mathematics Module 5: Numbers 10─20; Count to 100 by Ones and Tens Up to this point in Grade K, students have worked intensively within 10 and have often counted to 30 using the Rekenrek...
- Addition and Subtraction Stories and Counting to 20 Module 5 is the culmination of children’s work with number in the Pre-K year. Throughout Modules 1 and 3, they had extensive counting experiences...
- Grade K Module 3: Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 10 After students observed, analyzed, and classified objects by shape into pre-determined categories in Module 2, they now...
- Kindergarten Module 1: Numbers to 10 Curriculum in A Story of Unit Module 1 of the Kindergarten curriculum in A Story of Units. In Topics A and B, classification activities allow students to...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 3: Counting to 10 Module 3 challenges students to build on their work with numbers through 5 to make sense of and count groups of 0, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 objects. Students...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 1: Counting to 5 Module 1 capitalizes on the energy and excitement young students have as they enter their first day of Pre-K by providing a playful and active yet...
- Comparison of Length, Weight, Capacity, and Numbers to 5 In the first half of this module, students identify measurable attributes of objects in terms of length, weight, and capacity. Students...