Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Students revisit scale drawings in Topic C to solve problems in which the scale factor is represented by a percent (7.RP.A.2b, 7.G.A.1). They understand from their work in Module 1, for example,...
- In Topic D, students bring the sum of their experience with proportional relationships to the context of scale drawings (7.RP.2b, 7.G.1). Given a scale drawing, students rely on their background in...
- Grade 7 Module 4: Percent and Proportional Relationships In Module 4, students deepen their understanding of ratios and proportional relationships from Module 1 by solving a variety of percent...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...
- Grade 7 Mathematics Module 1: Ratios and Proportional Relationship In this 30-day Grade 7 module, students build upon sixth grade reasoning of ratios and rates to formally define proportional...