Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- In Topic C, children identify, analyze, sort, compare, and position three-dimensional (3-D) shapes (PK.G.1–3). This topic focuses on analyzing three-dimensional shapes (real world, wooden, or foam...
- Grade Pre-Kindergarten Module 2 Topic B: Constructing Two-Dimensional Shapes In Topic B, children identify and sort two-dimensional shapes and describe their attributes (A1). As they progress to...
- Grade Prekindergarten Module 2 Topic A: Two-Dimensional Shapes In Topic A, children identify, analyze, sort, compare, and position two-dimensional (2-D) circles, rectangles, and triangles both in...
- In Topic E, students solve problems involving area and perimeter. After an initial lesson problem solving with perimeter, students apply this knowledge to create a robot composed of rectangles. ...
- Topic B introduces an exploration of geometry. Students build on Grade 2 ideas about polygons and their properties, specifically developing and expanding their knowledge of quadrilaterals. They...
- Topic A opens Module 5 with students actively partitioning different models of wholes into equal parts (e.g., concrete models, fraction strips, and drawn pictorial area models on paper). They...