Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- In Topic B, students learn that to get the decimal expansion of a number (8.NS.A.1), they must develop a deeper understanding of the long division algorithm learned in Grades 6 and 7 (6.NS.B.2, 7.NS....
- In Topic A, students learn the notation related to roots (8.EE.A.2). The definition for irrational numbers relies on students’ understanding of rational numbers, that is, students know that rational...
- In Topic C, students problem-solve with rational numbers and draw upon their work from Grade 6 with expressions and equations (6.EE.A.2, 6.EE.A.3, 6.EE.A.4, 6.EE.B.5, 6.EE.B.6, 6.EE.B.7). They...
- Grade 8 Module 7: Introduction to Irrational Numbers Using Geometry Module 7 begins with work related to the Pythagorean Theorem and right triangles. Before the lessons of this module are presented...
- Grade 7 Module 2: Rational Numbers In Grade 6, students formed a conceptual understanding of integers through the use of the number line, absolute value, and opposites and extended their...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...