Search Within Results
Common Core: ELA
Common Core: Math
- Unit 1: Reading to Learn about Poetry In this unit, students read the first half of the novel Love That Dog by Sharon Creech, as well as poems by authors such as William Carlos Williams, Robert Frost...
- Topic A begins to examine the relationship between two variables using linear functions (8.F.B.4). Linear functions are connected to a context, using the initial value and slope as a rate of change...
- In Topic A of Module 5, students learn the concept of a function and why functions are necessary for describing geometric concepts and occurrences in everyday life. The module begins by explaining...
- Grade 8 Module 6: Linear Functions In Grades 6 and 7, students worked with data involving a single variable. Module 6 introduces students to bivariate data. Students are introduced to a function as...
- Grade 8 Module 5: Examples of Functions from Geometry In the first topic of this 15 day module, students learn the concept of a function and why functions are necessary for describing geometric...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...