Search Within Results
- Audience: Principals and Superintendents Description Understand the role that school and district leaders play in establishing and maintaining systems of data-driven instruction and inquiry....
- This video is about the Common Core Standards and the Grade 3-8 state assessments in English language arts and math. Please share this video with parents and families.
- With the transition to the New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS), significant changes have been made to the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP). To guide item (test question) ...
- The Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) provides data on the mathematics and science achievement of U.S. 4th- and 8th-grade students compared to that of students in other...
- Archive: New York State Common Core Sample Questions (Annotated 2013 3-8 ELA and Mathematics State Test Questions are available here) With the adoption of the New York P-12 Common Core Learning...
- IMPORTANT: The materials on this page are the archived 2015 test guides. For the current test guides, visit the Test Guides for English Language Arts and Mathematics page. The Board of Regents...