Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- In Topic D, students examine bivariate categorical data by using two-way tables to determine relative frequencies. They use the relative frequencies calculated from tables to informally assess...
- In Topic C, students use linear and nonlinear models to answer questions in context (8.SP.A.1, 8.SP.A.2). They interpret the rate of change and the initial value in context (8.SP.A.3). They use the...
- Topic B uses linear functions to model the relationship between two quantitative variables as students move to the domain of Statistics and Probability. Students make scatter plots based on data. ...
- Grade 8 Module 6: Linear Functions In Grades 6 and 7, students worked with data involving a single variable. Module 6 introduces students to bivariate data. Students are introduced to a function as...
- Updated Modules and Curricular Resources The tables below reflect Mathematics and English Language Arts curricular materials and resources that have been updated. As additional materials are updated...