Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Objective: Apply concepts to create unit rulers and measure lengths using unit rulers.
- Objective: Use iteration with one physical unit to measure.
- Objective: Connect measurement with physical units by using multiple copies of the same physical unit to measure.
- Grade 2 Module 8: Time, Shapes, and Fractions as Equal Parts of Shapes In Module 8, the final module of the year, students extend their understanding of part–whole relationships through the lens of...
- Grade 2 Module 7: Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data Module 7 presents an opportunity for students to practice addition and subtraction strategies within 100 and problem-solving skills as...
- This Mathematics Common Core video features second grade students from Milton Terrace North Elementary School located in Ballston Spa, NY. This lesson demonstrates Focus Standard 2.MD.10: Solve...
- Students measure a notebook with centimeters and inches, then discuss the unit difference.
- Grade 2 Module 3: Place Value, Counting, and Comparison of Numbers to 1,000 In this 25-day Grade 2 module, students expand their skill with and understanding of units by bundling ones, tens, and...