Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Topic D builds upon the work students completed in Module 2 with centimeter measures, as students now explore measurement using both customary and metric units. In Lesson 16, students rotate through...
- In Topic C, students use different length units to measure and compare lengths. In Lesson 6, they practice applying their knowledge of centimeters and meters to choose an appropriate measurement tool...
- Objective: Measure an item twice using different length units and compare; relate measurement to unit size.
- Objective: Measure and compare lengths using centimeters and meters.
- Grade 2 Module 7: Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data Module 7 presents an opportunity for students to practice addition and subtraction strategies within 100 and problem-solving skills as...