Search Within Results
Common Core: Math
- Topic D builds upon the work students completed in Module 2 with centimeter measures, as students now explore measurement using both customary and metric units. In Lesson 16, students rotate through...
- Topic C reinforces the measurement concepts and skills learned in Module 2 while focusing on customary units. In Lesson 14, students use an inch tile to measure various objects using iteration. By...
- In Topic C, students use different length units to measure and compare lengths. In Lesson 6, they practice applying their knowledge of centimeters and meters to choose an appropriate measurement tool...
- In Topic B, Lesson 4, students begin using centimeter rulers, meter sticks, and meter tapes to measure various objects. Through the practice of measuring various items and learning mental benchmarks...
- Topic A begins with students exploring concepts about the ruler. In Lesson 1, they relate length to physical units, by measuring various objects with multiple centimeter cubes. Students create a...